Are you tired of wasting marketing and advertising dollars without seeing results?
If you want to see a better ROI on your ad spend and increase sales, you will need to make some changes to your current marketing efforts and follow these five simple tips.
The key is that you must enhance the ability of your current ads and marketing channels to stimulate a response from quality leads most interested in buying from you.
It would help if you also made it very easy for your leads to decide when they see your ad and then get directed on your landing page, where you will be collecting their contact information.
Here are five simple tips that will boost conversions without spending more money.
1) Make sure you position your business in the singular rather than multiple-way to each target niche. Your ad must be crystal clear on who you can help and narrow your focus to serve one target audience at a time.
2) Deliberately narrow your focus by choosing the one distinct advantage that sets you apart and gives your business a unique competitive advantage. Make sure you communicate the benefits and NOT the features of how you can help your target audience.
3) You need to ask how to make your offer more valuable, versatile, practical, functional, or necessary. Are you promoting an irresistible offer that your target audience will find hard to refuse?
4) Optimize your offer in a way that helps alleviate your prospect’s heightened sense of fear and risk. Most individuals only take action to solve a pain point, so make sure your offer addresses how you can help them solve a specific pain point.
5) Use vibrant, active words that are powerful and stimulating. The more you can actively capture your prospect’s interest, the greater the chances of getting a favorable response from them.
As a bonus tip, do NOT forget to add an automated nurturing system that will continue to educate and motivate your leads to engage with your company.
Too many businesses spend the money to acquire leads, but they do not follow up after the first touchpoint. It does take at least 7-10 touch points with a lead to build the know, like, and trust factor.
Implementing a lead nurturing and follow-up system is essential to increase sales.
If you would like to help to eliminate wasted marketing dollars to improve marketing ROI and increase sales, we invite you to book a FREE Quick Wins Growth Session!