One of the quickest ways to generate sales consistently is to get your customers to buy from you on an ongoing basis. Continuity programs allow customers to subscribe to receive information or services on an ongoing basis for a monthly payment or a series of payments.
Your goal as a business owner is to transform your customer’s buying decision from a one-time event into making a series of purchases on an ongoing basis.
Continuity programs allow your company to build a stream of ongoing subscription revenue into your business.
There are 4 Types of Continuity Income
- Members pay a monthly fee to essentially have guaranteed access to your company when additional support or resources.
- You effectively receive money from your members for hours/agreed-upon services you provide to them.
- It’s designed where you are paid in advance before those services are provided, and it’s ongoing (every month) until the retainer agreement is canceled.
- The idea is that you “chunk” up your content and deliver it to your members in a piecemeal fashion where you control the timing of delivery to ensure your members get the best results. If they do, they will recognize the value of your program and continue as a member.
- This can be a Bootcamp training where the number of days can be as short as a 3-day program to a 12-month program – but the concept remains the same where you set it and forget it.
- You get to leverage the power of others, and at the same time, it positions you as the leader and subject matter expert as the creator or founder of an association. People join an association to feel a part of something – something bigger than themselves.
- It provides a sense of belonging. You can use simple tools such as an online forum or private Facebook group to quickly and efficiently connect to the members.
4. Exclusive Club
- This is all about access. People pay a high premium to join and essentially have access to the members, facilities, and events that nobody else can. A country club is a perfect example.
Here are four reasons why you need to take advantage of implementing a continuity program in your business:
1. You no longer focus on a one-time sales model.
2. It requires you to change your business model to include recurring and passive revenue – meaning it’s happening consistently and automatically and with minimal effort on your part to make the sale.
3. Easily create multiple revenue streams consistent in weekly, monthly, or even annual subscriptions.
4. Continuity programs allow you to be more profitable by allowing you to sell more to an existing client repeatedly than find and sell new customers for one-time sales.
No matter the type of continuity program you choose for your business, continuity programs help you grow your business.
You expand your customer value and keep customers connected to you for more extended periods, ultimately increasing your sales and profits.
If you need help to implement a continuity program that will quickly increase sales, we invite you to book a FREE Quick Wins Growth Session!